Wednesday, August 10, 2011

OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil

I usually forget to take care of my nails. I just clip them before I paint them, because filing my nails takes too long. I always forget to use cuticle oil, too.

I actually don't really know what the big deal about cuticles is. I just know that you have to take care of them or they get annoying. To me it seems they take care of themselves. Anyways, my mom got me this cuticle oil from OPI, which is probably the best nail company ever. This oil is voted editor's choice by Allure magazine, which means it must do some good, even if I don't use it a lot. I believe it keeps your cuticles from drying out, because that is when it gets bothersome.

Someone please tell me about cuticles, I really don't know. I'm only guessing.

1 comment:

  1. Ok so cuticle is the annoying skin some people try to peel off at the very bottom of your nail. Cuticle oil is what you put on the bottom of your nail and wait for a while. Then the oil softens you cuticle which allows you to easily cut it off. Whenever you do your nails at a salon, they do it for you. Hope this helped ;)

    ReplyDelete